Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

3 years ago I rented a house from a agency. The agency make

Customer Question

Hi,3 years ago I rented a house from a agency. The agency make a contract between me and Landlord and a contract with a diferent amount .is this correct?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: HA2 8RR, harrow
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 1 year ago.

Could you explain the situation in a little more detail for me please and I should be able to assist. Thank you.