How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 15946
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

Even though I tried to have these problems fixed by making

This answer was rated:

Even though I tried to have these problems fixed by making calls to architect and builders and even the council with doors being closed on me at every attempt, is there no possibility of compensation for still now the house is so cold in winter because of defective build.
Kind regards Elaine


Unfortunately, if you have passed the limitation period then any claim you would make would be time barred.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate he answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks,

INC Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply, sad it makes me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just one more question Dcc is still my mortgage broker for which the land the house was built on do I have any type of case to take against them as these where sued by previous parties, my mortgage is not due to expire for another 9 years.