INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Even though I tried to have these problems fixed by making

Even though I tried to have these problems fixed by making calls to architect and builders and even the council with doors being closed on me at every attempt, is there no possibility of compensation for still now the house is so cold in winter because of defective build.
Kind regards Elaine

Unfortunately, if you have passed the limitation period then any claim you would make would be time barred.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate he answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply, sad it makes me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just one more question Dcc is still my mortgage broker for which the land the house was built on do I have any type of case to take against them as these where sued by previous parties, my mortgage is not due to expire for another 9 years.