Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I am due to move however, the sale is my father house. The

Customer Question

I am due to move however, the sale is my father house. The sale was quick. Contracts for purchase is not yet signed. What can I do. I will be renting but asked for time to find job and home soon
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Paperwork re house is now altogether ready for exchange of contracts
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Yes. However I am blamed for this delay but the lockdown hindered progress
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I am aloneno means of support and it terrifies me. He has job, he is aco executor of the Will with me. He did not want to inform me by spite and left me here like this
Expert:  LegalNinja replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I will be assisting you today with your query. Kindly note, this is not a chat service and my responses may be delayed due to assisting other users.

You may request a phone call through the site for an additional small fee. This is an automatic offer made by the system giving you the opportunity to pay extra to discuss things over the phone. However, it is entirely optional and if you just ignore it and close it down you will not be charged extra and we will just continue in writing at no extra cost.

Expert:  LegalNinja replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know?