Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Has the property situate atbeen sold recently? please advise

Customer Question

Has the property situate at*****been sold recently?
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: Good morning. please advise whether the property situate at***** London SE6 2SN has been sold, i am interested in it.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: The postcode is in the question - SE6 2SN
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, not yet.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 month ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am happy to wait
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 1 month ago.

Hi thank you for your message the records available suggest it was last sold in 2005. It may have sold but the records not updated though. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.