How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2554
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

How do you charge for advice? England. Charges? Conveyancer

Customer Question

How do you charge for advice?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England. Charges?
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Conveyancer instructed. Do not agree with advice about chain of title in unregistered land. 1937 and 1938 deeds referred to in Abstract and endorsed by solicitors at the time as examined against originals are alleged to be 'missing'.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to know about charges.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Madhu Pal replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, do you have a copy of the title deed that refers to the deeds?