Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I’m currently in temporary accommodation since 2012. I’m

I’m currently in temporary accommodation since 2012. I’m bidding under Lambeth council. I would like the council to offer me a permanent property as the property is giving me problems. I have mould and my daughter has severe asthma and she gets affect bad. The house is like a sauna there is no ventilation only the small window can open. It is small. I believe the mould is a trigger for my daughter asthma, the council said it’s not that bad and I’m lucky. They don’t listen. I’ve ask MP to help but the council simply said the same thing my daughters medical is not a priority.
I need social housing so I can work as I can’t work full time as the rent is to high. I don’t no what to do please help. Hope it make sense

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Have you had a surveyor out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response

Have you asked for a surveyor? How long has it been like this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since Oct 201

201?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry 2012
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
October 2012 is the time I moved in. I’ve always had this problem.

Have you asked for a surveyor ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No but this is what I will do

Yes you can ask for a survey.

A surveyor will come out. You will be provided with a copy.

It will set out any items of disrepair.

Then you know what needs to be done. if they do not do it then you can sue.

That should resolve it for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much, you have been helpful. I will give you full ratings.

Pleasure