INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Whether my product and packaging will infringe upon

Whether my product and packaging will infringe upon another’s trademark( Numatic International) and if not, whether I should trademark mine or not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The product it self are non-woven filter dust bags used for the Henry Hoover vacuums.

Thank you for your query. This looks too similar to the Henry range of vacuum cleaners and you are likely to have any application you make for a trademark rejected.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would I still be able to sell it, without any infringement issues?Many thanks *****

Rob, I would be surprised in Numatic would not take any action once they come across it.

As I have answered your original question. kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Many thanks,