Aaron D
Aaron D, Barrister
Experience:  LLB, BPTC
108775951

Is there a charge for the service, Ok, i need to know if its

Is there a charge for the service
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Ok , i need to know if its possible to delay the date of sale of my property that has been stated in a general form of order. due to covid and having children in the house.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: wakefield, west yorkshire
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: the order stated that the house had to be put on the market on 1st July. my ex insisited on the sale and it was agreed in court last year
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

Hello, thank you for your question. My name is***** am a barrister and will assist you with this issue today.

Please be aware that this is an e-mail service rather than a live chat. Sometimes there will be some delay between responses but I will try to reply as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Good Morning , Thank you for your reply.

I'm presuming this was an order for sale which followed divorce proceedings?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it was
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When are you available to call.

Are you sure you want to pay extra for a phone call? I just want to check as lots of people click it by mistake

Aaron D, Barrister
Experience: LLB, BPTC