INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Ineed advice how much is it and do i get anything written as

Ineed advice how much is it and do i get anything written as may need a letter Need someone to avt on my behalf as too stressful
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: I need to see somone maybe this not the best way in Surrey
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Long story y rent pai d14 years by somone else me and daughter only on rental agreement now £8000 arrears gave notice to leave in July when current agreement ends i cant afford to pay rent nowhere to go

Thank you for your query. Kindly explain the situation further.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Call? Ren payers Hotel closed fue to covid 19 i fave notice to as i cant pay i work as keyworker esr ing little renr £2240 a month now rent arrears since March i dont want ccj i am 62 daughter 29 lives with me is on rental agreement also agent Foxtons can speak now