How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 15139
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

Ineed advice how much is it and do i get anything written as

This answer was rated:

Ineed advice how much is it and do i get anything written as may need a letter Need someone to avt on my behalf as too stressful
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: I need to see somone maybe this not the best way in Surrey
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Long story y rent pai d14 years by somone else me and daughter only on rental agreement now £8000 arrears gave notice to leave in July when current agreement ends i cant afford to pay rent nowhere to go


Thank you for your query. Kindly explain the situation further.

INC Law and 2 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Call? Ren payers Hotel closed fue to covid 19 i fave notice to as i cant pay i work as keyworker esr ing little renr £2240 a month now rent arrears since March i dont want ccj i am 62 daughter 29 lives with me is on rental agreement also agent Foxtons can speak now