Madhu Pal
Madhu Pal,
Experience:  Solicitor at HPLP Solicitors
107933507

My daughter lives in a Close with 15 other etached

Customer Question

My daughter lives in a Close with 15 other etached properties. All have there own garages ad parking space oof road. There is one area free for visiotrs
JA: What steps has your daughter taken so far? Has she prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Start again. I had not completed my submission. To add there is one parking space for any visitor to the properties. However one resident persists in using it day and night for parkingh one of his vehicles. How can he be legally restrained from doing this?
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Horsham W Sussex
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cant think at moment but ready for ?s
Expert:  Madhu Pal replied 10 days ago.

Good afternoon, is it a private company that manage the close? Or is the road publicly maintained by the local authority?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sorry for delay in replying The road is maintained by the local authority
Expert:  Madhu Pal replied 9 days ago.

I see, under the circumstances you could contact the local authority and explain the situation to them, they could possibly issue a warning to the vehicle. But unfortunately there is no legal restraint that can be done because he is using a public road. Hope this helps?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Cannot afford £44didnr expect after one question
Expert:  Madhu Pal replied 9 days ago.

This is an automated option that pops up. You do not have to accept.

Expert:  Madhu Pal replied 4 days ago.

Is there anything else I can help with? Otherwise I would appreciate if you could accept and rate my response so that the question can be closed. Many thanks

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I do not expect to pay £44 after 1reply. finish please
Expert:  Madhu Pal replied 4 days ago.

You did not pay £44 because no call was made.

Expert:  Madhu Pal replied 4 days ago.

If for any reason you see a charge for £44, then you can raise the issue with customer services. But you would have not have been charged because no call was made. Please leave a rating so that the question can be closed. Many thanks