How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2534
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

We are so overcrowded at my home but Thurrock Council will

Customer Question

We are so overcrowded at my home but Thurrock Council will not give my daughter and her two children some were to live even tho she’s been on there waiting list for seven years what can she do
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: What do you mean by a family court
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No we haven’t
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

What steps has she taken since their refusal?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Na cancel out my question and refund my £5
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

I’m not sure why you have said Na, in response to my question. If you wish to cancel, speak to customer services. They should be able to assist

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
None just waiting. And waiting. And waiting