Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

We wanted to terminate the contract with Regus company and

We wanted to terminate the contract with Regus company and there was no option available in the website or app. We contacted the manager and he stated that it was already finished on October 31st and no action was needed from our part. Now they have renewed the contract for one more year and we definitely don’t want that. They stated that the notice should’ve been given before July 31st. We have evidence of everything. What should I do?

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

It sounds as if you have a problem with termination and that the notice was not passed on
You contacted the manager to cancel. You should either have an email that you did this or phone records to confirm that this was the case.

Therefore there should be no issue in cancelling. If there is, it is for Regus to prove that you did not cancel. You do not have to prove that you did.

This should resolve it for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not might I invite you to leave me a positive rating before you go, this ensures the site credits me for the time spent answering your question.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This is the evidence of them saying it was already finished
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
this is them saying the contrary
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sure. I’ll give good review. I have evidence that we request to terminate the contract by August 21st. But now they’re sending me the terms and conditions that it should’ve done in July 31st.

You have evidence saying it is finished.

You do not need to do any more.

You have the email of 21st August. That is binding.

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
What about the terms and conditions?? That it should’ve done July 31st?

None of that matters. The email is very clear. You have ended.

Does that help?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
What should I do then? Go to court?

Yes, if they try and take you.

They would lose, you have the email

Its their own fault if they admitted it by mistake.

Does that assist?