Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Does terms and conditions supersede anything else including

Does terms and conditions supersede anything else including email informations in UK? I have evidence on my email that my rent contract was terminate already so no action was needed from my part By 21of August. But later the company renewed my contract affirming that the notice should’ve been given 3 months earlier (31st of July) according to terms and conditions and now I have one year more of contract that I don’t want and I though it was terminated already. What should I do?
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. You may be able to challenge their claim with your evidence. The best way to do this is through the courts. I would advise that you find a solicitor in your area to represent you. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. I hope this helps. I wish you all the best in this matter.