How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 3312
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

I have been given a section 21 notice and have received the

Customer Question

hi i have been given a section 21 notice and have received the court paperwork and need some advice
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: bury st edmunds
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yh they are going down anti socil behaver sorry for spelling mistakes
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 16 days ago.

Good afternoon to you, I'm Lea and I am going to assist you today.

What advice do you require about this?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
They are now saying that it is anti social behaviour and don't understand the paperwork they sent me or what to do
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 16 days ago.

Attach the paperwork please.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 14 days ago.

I would have liked to assist you with your request for assistance, but without the additional information I asked for I am unable to do so. If it was possible to provide a general answer, I would have done that – but that also was not possible in your case as I simply didn’t have enough information to do so.

By all means return and provide further details and I will assist.