bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I just moved from my static caravan to a house in newton le

Customer Question

I just moved from my static caravan to a house in newton le willows. I am keeping my caravan as a holiday now. Wyer council are saying I have to pay 50 percent tax to them, why. No one else in the park is, why me.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have given them proof of my council bill in the house of newton le willows as my per address and not my static caravan so what are they playing at
JA: Where is the caravan located?
Customer: At willow grove park in knott end
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well it is starting to make me very I'll with all this. Reason why I moved, my children wanted me near them because of the virus and want to make sure I am safe
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Council Tax is payable by the occupant of the caravan, not the owner. Tell them to stick their demands where the monkey sticks his nuts.