How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 9402
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I just moved from my static caravan to a house in newton le

Customer Question

I just moved from my static caravan to a house in newton le willows. I am keeping my caravan as a holiday now. Wyer council are saying I have to pay 50 percent tax to them, why. No one else in the park is, why me.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have given them proof of my council bill in the house of newton le willows as my per address and not my static caravan so what are they playing at
JA: Where is the caravan located?
Customer: At willow grove park in knott end
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well it is starting to make me very I'll with all this. Reason why I moved, my children wanted me near them because of the virus and want to make sure I am safe
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Council Tax is payable by the occupant of the caravan, not the owner. Tell them to stick their demands where the monkey sticks his nuts.