Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law.
12488363

Kasare, it's not obvious to me where I upgrade to a premium

Hi Kasare, it's not obvious to me where I upgrade to a premium service, I have some documents that I need to be checked for wording, it's an RFI that I will submit to the high court, a schedule H or costs and a valuation for 3 assets. I am able to draft the documents but particulary with the RFI, i just need to know that legal terms are correct. By the way, if i upload documents to just answer for checking, are the visible to everyone?

Hi, I can open a secure session where the information will not be visible to everyone. I believe on this chat it can be. When do you need to file the documents?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I hope to have the information tomorrow to send the file - around 11.00am I would say, how would i notify you to let you know when I have it, shall i click the call me button

Hi, ok, I believe I have to answer your question, mark as a complete an offer a premium service. I am in Court tomorrow, but I can look at this over the weekend if that is good for you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
if we can do it tomorrow 17th Saturday, that would be great, I will log in tomorrow and then send a call me reuest
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
If one is a private client If you are a private client does just section 2 need to be filled out?
Are prescribed rates for publicly funded services relevant to a private client on the Form H?What is an indemnity rate?
What is a financial remedy solicitors’ costs?
What’s a disbursement?
What’s a FDR appointment?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (SZL7VG5)

Hi, it would be best to keep all the posts under one, instead of setting up new questions. You have posted another for me, but I cannot close it as I have to "complete" the question to close it and if I do that, then site will automatically charge for this.

I have proposed the premium service for the document review and you need to respond to that. At that point, I believe we can exchange details to make the communications more private. I hope this assists. Kas