Happy to assist.
1. The Citizen's Advice Bureau is the place for free advice and assistance in this regard.
2. You could, I think, consider a claim against the estate but only if probate has not completed - though this particular point is a little outside my specific expertise. You can always ask this as a new question of course, a colleague will assist.
3. Yes as I understand this order is sufficient evidence of the debt.
4. Interest is included in the debt - accruing at the rate of £96.43 per day, but this amounts to some £140,000 now at that rate - which far surpasses the debt! I'm not confident you would be awarded that amount of interest but that's your starting point.
5. I would suggest you try to get address details if you can.
6. Not in relation to this debt.
Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter