Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I put an offer in a property on Monday, no I just put an

Customer Question

I put an offer in a property on Monday
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no I just put an offer forward for rent, the agent did not put this forward to the landlord they asked us to up our offer which we did and still waiting to hear back they property is also on the market to sell
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: in London
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also have a couple of questions on my current lease
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I wonder if there is anything further I can do to get information on the status of our offer and the best way to deal with the agent who is being un responsive.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 5 days ago.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 4 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, I appreciate this is important to you so I will endeavour to give you a quick but clear answer. Please note this is note a chat service so responses may not be instantaneous. In terms of the agent unfortunately apart from chasing up the agent there would be no quicker way to find out the status of your offer. Also, I would suggest 5 days is not a particularly long time to be waiting for an update. Perhaps follow up on Monday when it has then been a week. Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.