How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 6430
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I put an offer in a property on Monday, no I just put an

Customer Question

I put an offer in a property on Monday
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no I just put an offer forward for rent, the agent did not put this forward to the landlord they asked us to up our offer which we did and still waiting to hear back they property is also on the market to sell
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: in London
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also have a couple of questions on my current lease
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I wonder if there is anything further I can do to get information on the status of our offer and the best way to deal with the agent who is being un responsive.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 5 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 4 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, I appreciate this is important to you so I will endeavour to give you a quick but clear answer. Please note this is note a chat service so responses may not be instantaneous. In terms of the agent unfortunately apart from chasing up the agent there would be no quicker way to find out the status of your offer. Also, I would suggest 5 days is not a particularly long time to be waiting for an update. Perhaps follow up on Monday when it has then been a week. Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.