SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

We want to get a commercial lease landlord rejected said we

Hi we want to get a commercial lease landlord rejected said we have low income is there anything we can do
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bedfordshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Landlord rejected

Good evening, thank you for your contact to Justanswer. I am a solicitor in England and Wales and happy to assist you today. If they have a minimum threshold of income they require for their leases then you have to try and offer some collateral as landlords do not want to run the risk of not having rental income if you are not earning enough money. If you are able to offer a guarantor who can sign a statutory declaration to guarantee your rental payments then most landlords will agree. I hope this helps. If I can clarify further please do not hesitate to send your follow up question. All the best