Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law.
12488363

If one is a private client If you are a private client does

If one is a private client If you are a private client does just section 2 need to be filled out?
Are prescribed rates for publicly funded services relevant to a private client on the Form H?
What is an indemnity rate?
What is a financial remedy solicitors’ costs?
What’s a disbursement?
What’s a FDR appointment?

Good morning, I proposed the premium service as we discussed on your previous question. For ease of reference, it is best to keep questions on the same question chat trail.

On the other question, you have sent this document, but I do think it may be best if we discuss/email as per my proposal so you can explain your circumstances clearly in private.

I will be off and on the computer throughout the day so if you revert to me on the previous question, I will come back to you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thanks I will try and send them tomorrow morning, I don’t have access to them today

Ok, check your registered email, it is likely that there is a notice on there about my premium service proposal. If you wish to have a chat later today about this, respond to that link and we can at least have a discussion about the matter and you can ask me your questions.

Kasare, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I will tomorrow

Thats fine. I (and most of the other professionals) work full time, so I will come back to you as and when I can. Have a good day