Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I would like a help from a mortgage advisor please

Customer Question

Hi i would like a help from a mortgage advisor please
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 26 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 23 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  Joshua replied 22 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years experience.

What assistance do you require please in connection with mortgage advice? Are you looking for an appropriate mortgage or do you already hold a mortgage offer and have question(s) on it please?

Expert:  Joshua replied 22 days ago.

I'm following up on the above. Without some further information from you as above, I am limited in what I can say on the matter but in the hope it is helpful nonetheless, I will provide the following limited response. If you are able to kindly provide me with the above further information or if you have any further questions generally, I will be delighted to expand on the following - please just reply back to me in this case:

Notwithstanding the above, in general terms if you are looking for a mortgage then you would generally be best served by contacting a mortgage broker who has access to wide variety of products across the market. Many if not most brokers have a considerable online presence and some even allow you to search on their websites.

If you have specific questions on an existing mortgage that has been issued to you then of course please feel free to revert to me and I will do my best to assist further.

I hope the above is of help. If there is anything else I can help with please reply back to me.