How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SS Legal Advisor Your Own Question
SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 810
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
SS Legal Advisor is online now

My neighbours have put up phone cable across my property

Customer Question

My neighbours have put up phone cable across my property which I now rent out it's been up 2 years which I did nt know about which I'm the landlord they said my tennant said yes but she said I never I'm so stressed I want it off my property the neighbours are refusing my tennants have moved out can t afford lawyers letters can I get legal aid if I'm on benefits
JA: What steps has your tenant taken so far? Has she prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No neighbours are not wanting to take it down my tennants dont rent the house anymore
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: Stonehouse southlanarkshire
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 20 days ago.

Hi there,

You may be entitled to legal aid as its measured on a means test basis, ie judged on your income. As its a civil matter, there is an online form you can do to check if you are eligible.

The form can be found here -

I hope this helps and please do leave positive feedback. If I can assist with anything else, please do let me know.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 20 days ago.

No problem always happy to help. Please do leave positive feedback when you have a moment.

Kind regards,