Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
101823876

Peter, If I could demonstrate what she has financially

Hi Peter,
If I could demonstrate what she has financially received could this be used in my defence to challenge what she feels she is entitled to and any potential claim from me, is that allowed legally? Thanks

Thank you for your enquiry. I am not working this evening but will pick this up in the morning for you.

I’m sorry that you are going through this. I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information. You may receive a phone call request which is from the site, not me, and you may choose to ignore this request.

Please be patient with me as I am generally assisting multiple customers at once and this is an email service, but will I will review your question and respond to you as soon as I can, as your question is very important to me.

Good morning.

In short, any evidence that shows that she has already received her fair share is evidence that you can use to defend a claim for more of the assets.

The family court is supposed to be a fair and impartial environment.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter

I hope that your query has been resolved.