John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

Do I have the rights ,to keep porperty, untill the end

Customer Question

Do I have the rights ,to keep porperty, untill the end conclusion .I have been served with a default notice .due to missed payments (van hp). Do i have the rights to attend hearing .. I have less than 1 third to pay.2month remain of contract then ballion payment.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No you would be the first , I live in UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i made offfer of paying £1500.00 and ask for more time
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Hello, yes the default notice will give you at least two weeks to catch up with any missed payments. If you can do this your account will carry on as normal. If you can't pay the missed payments in this time your account will default.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John