Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Two years conveyancing experience.
13113900

I am seeking advice on ownership of intellectual property in

Customer Question

I am seeking advice on ownership of intellectual property in a joint venture.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 11 days ago.

Hello, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would be grateful to assist you. Can you kindly provide me with any further background? What is the IP concerned? Is it a patent, copyright or Trademark? Thank you kindly for visiting Just Answer today. Kind regards AJ

Expert:  Alex J. replied 10 days ago.

Hello, Thank you. ***** or Patent is registered so can be easily designated or shared ownership in. Copyright is owned by the author or creator which can be joint and is unregistered. In the JV you should carve out what IP exists before it starts and what is owned or created as a result of the JV business. Can you provide any further background? Thank you kindly for visiting Just Answer and I do this has been useful so far? Kind regards AJ