Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I need help with use classes, london, none so far, no

I need help with use classes
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none so far
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

What is your query please?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Im a beauty therapist and need to rent out a space that I can work from, I understand the property has to be Sui generis but the spaces I’m finding are office B1 buildings, with many rooms inside, is it possible to change it to a mixed use, b1 and Sui generis? Or just that particular room? Is this something that is aloud or heard of
it is possible to have Sui generis and another use. You should check with the local authority before renting and ensure that they are agreeable to this. Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you, ***** *****’s the local authority I have to ask? Do I need to ask the estate agents first to see if they’re okay with this ?
both because really you should get the landlord to apply. Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do I normally have to pay the landlord for this ?
No you should suggest they obtain this as it makes the property marketable. You could even say you, will take it subject to change of use if you want too. Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Perfect thank you so much
Happy to help, take care