SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Could you please tell me what the best conveyancing quote

Customer Question

Could you please tell me what the best conveyancing quote would be for a property worth £143000 in Coventry England
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

Good evening, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I have reviewed your question. There is really no standard fees across board for conveyancing. You must use the Law Society Find Solicitor search facility on their website to shortlist 3-5 local firms and give them all a call in the morning for their quotes and you choose the best. I would expect that it would not be less than £750 and no more than £1500 fixed fee as a rough estimate. Any clarification please do not hesitate to send your follow up questions, always glad to assist, All the best.