Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I have a fridgeI that need to be replaced but my landlord

Customer Question

I have a fridgeI that need to be replaced but my landlord has not done nothing about it Within the last 2 years what can I do
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No I've called the letten agency to report the fridge but nothing has been done
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Bristol
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yeah I do oh back rent because of coverd 19 but Ive been recent made redundant From my last job but I will have the rent arrears by tomorrow
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 12 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays but rest assured that I will respond within 24 hours.

If your agreement asserts that the landlord is responsible for the fridge then I suggest you remind the landlord of this obligation and thus honour it.

With regards ***** ***** future rent arrears I suggest a conversation with the landlord should be had because the government have encouraged landlord to consider a rent freeze or reduction to allow tenants to get back their feet.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 11 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe