Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I need assistance from a FAO Solicitor RM to help me draft a

Customer Question

I need assistance from a FAO Solicitor RM to help me draft a letter to the agency. I can hear noises from neighbour above: footsteps, the wood creaks when he walks, and I can hear his phone conversations. I've already shared this concern with the landlord and the agency, and they're unwilling to help me.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi I need assistance
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can wait to get an answer.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ideally I would like to be today.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 11 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for requesting my assistance. I am sorry it has taken this long for your message to filter to me. I will ask for the offer to be sent to you. When would you like the draft letter for please?

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 8 days ago.

Hi I am not sure if you saw my message. I had hoped you would revert back. I am not able to give any general response with no details of the information you needed in the agency letter. I am therefore opting out but should you revert back wanting more assistance please do not hesitate to ask for me I am more than happy to help. All the best.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 8 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 3 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator