Madhu Pal
Madhu Pal,
Experience:  Solicitor at HPLP Solicitors
107933507

I need to get my ID certified on a land registry ID1 form.

I need to get my ID certified on a land registry ID1 form. The solicitors I've contacted have either not come back to me with a price or are not seeing customers face to face due to covid. How can I get this done?

Good afternoon

You will need to keep trying local solicitors as this can only be done by registered solicitors. Unfortunately we are unable to undertake any legal work via this platform, but only answer questions.

If solicitors are still not open due to Covid, they are able to complete an ID5 form, to accompany the ID1 form. The new form was introduced to allow solicitors to verify ID electronically via videocall.

The fee would be between £20 - £50 to have this completed.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I did see an online service but thought it sounded odd as they were offering a ID5, I'll try them.

You're welcome, all the best.