How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Madhu Pal Your Own Question
Madhu Pal
Madhu Pal,
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  Solicitor at HPLP Solicitors
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Madhu Pal is online now

I need to get my ID certified on a land registry ID1 form.

This answer was rated:

I need to get my ID certified on a land registry ID1 form. The solicitors I've contacted have either not come back to me with a price or are not seeing customers face to face due to covid. How can I get this done?

Good afternoon

You will need to keep trying local solicitors as this can only be done by registered solicitors. Unfortunately we are unable to undertake any legal work via this platform, but only answer questions.

If solicitors are still not open due to Covid, they are able to complete an ID5 form, to accompany the ID1 form. The new form was introduced to allow solicitors to verify ID electronically via videocall.

The fee would be between £20 - £50 to have this completed.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I did see an online service but thought it sounded odd as they were offering a ID5, I'll try them.
Thank you

You're welcome, all the best.

Madhu Pal and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you