ChrisB4147
ChrisB4147,
Experience:  Expert
112350272

I'm trying to find out the property address, I have the name

Customer Question

Hi I'm trying to find out the property address, I have the name of the person but not his property address
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: just outside or in Derby uk
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  ChrisB4147 replied 10 days ago.

Hi, thanks for the question.  I’m Chris and I’m a Solicitor in litigation/family matters. I will be happy to assist you and hope to provide a full response as quickly as possible.

This is a question and answer service rather than an instant chat service, and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Could you let me know why you are needing the property address?

I'm following up on the above. Without some further information from you as above, I am limited in what I can say on the matter but in the hope it is helpful nonetheless, I will provide you with the following broad answer.

There are many tracing agents (you can find on Google) who can trace someone. The more information you can give them the better such as date of birth, area of the UK, last known address. It will also depend on why you need to find the person. Please take a look on Google and consider any reviews about the company. These companies can sometimes work miracles.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking? If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you. Otherwise, thank you for using JustAnswer. All the best and hope the matter gets resolved.