RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

Transfer of property, mental health, for whjat, no

transfer of property
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: mental health
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: for whjat
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
our son suffers from serious mental health issues and we ould all like to transfer deeds of properties inot a family member name due to worrying that one day he will succeed and all his hardwork lost.so is this a reasonable thing to transfer for?thanks
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
no that was an accident we dont want a call
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
where the answer to the question?????