How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 8377
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

Can I talk to lawyer Jeremy Alderman on the PHONE. Two days

This answer was rated:

Hi, Can I talk to lawyer Jeremy Alderman on the PHONE. Two days ago I had a session with him, and now I would like to talk FURTHER (the SECOND PART) about the same topic. The topic is about Letter Before Action and about rent arrears in commercial properties.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

You should see a call request come through if you accept we can talk...

Jeremy Aldermartin and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please send call request
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am still waiting for you to call me. Thanks

It indicates that the call request payment has failed I am afraid, customer service should be contacting you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
URGENT. I contacted customer service at 3.30pm and 2 different advisors said my payment has gone through, ie I have paid, and they said they will contact the advisors to get someone to call me. Now it's 5pm and nothing yet. If lawyer J Aldermartin is not available can someone else call me instead? My question is about letter of claim and court proceedings on rent arrears with my tenant in my commercial property. Please do NOT answer my question until you phone me.

Thank you for your time on the phone, as discussed, you do not want to undermine your case by conceding anything in these discussions that might affect your case later eg accepting a payment plan or accepting money in full or final settlement or conceding that you will suspend legal action. You will want to acknowledge the amount received but note there is still an amount outstanding. For example you might want to say:

"I am not prepared to enter into a payment plan at this stage. I acknowledge the payment of X made on [insert date]. This reduces the outstanding debt to [insert amount]. I will continue with the legal action to recover this sum unless you settle it in full."

I trust this assists you in understanding your position however, should you have any supplementary inquiries, do not hesitate to ask and I will look to  clarify or expand on my previous response.

I thank you for visiting the website and for the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions, inquiries or queries let me know post haste and I will attempt to answer them. Otherwise I bid you a good day