MARCUS Malin
MARCUS Malin,
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
66642005

In a family court FFH trial for two days... What kind of

In a family court FFH trial for two days...What kind of medical grounds it can be adjourned as applicant

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Are you the one seeking an adjournment?

The reason has to be compelling and any medical grounds must be such that an adjournment cannot be avoided rather than just preferable.

Any medical evidence has to be firm i.e cannot take part in a Final Hearing rather than better not to or it might be difficult.

The evidence therefore needs to be absolutely clear rather than less certain.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ambulance report
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Chest pain

Hello, you need a single letter or report from your GP or treating consultant setting out the nature of the medical condition being chest pain and as I say in their opinion you cannot attend court setting out why.

I can only reiterate that it has to be clear that you cannot attend rather than it maybe difficult to attend etc.

Marcus.