How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 4739
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I am trying to get an email address for Alliance *****

Customer Question

I am trying to get an email address for Alliance ***** ****** L.L.C. *** ****** ****** NV Nevada 8914. I have money invested with them, and if they are in default I would like to contact their Lawyer dealing with this please. Ruth ******** JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork? Customer: I wrote to them last year, but the letter was returned saying insufficient address, The company that sold me the Bonds called Hanover Merchant Capital have disappeared. But Alliance Southern Lien Securities L.L.C.are the principle underwriters. Perhaps you are able to help, I was hoping that their Lawyer might be contactable also, Ruth JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? Customer: I am in London, and did contact the Financial Conduct here, but don't know how or who to contact in America. I did fill in a lengthy form online with the American Whistleblower, but didn't get a response. Ruth JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: The Bonds were bought through Hanover Merchant Capital here in London, but the Mineral Water was produced with Alliance in Nevada. I have the Bond numbers and date purchased. The amount invested was £10,000 in sterling. Is there a fee for a solicitor to contact me? Ruth

Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  james bruce replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Attached is a link to the company that shows not only the mailing address but also the registered address for the company.

The full mail address is 900 Wigwam Pkwy, Henderson, NV###-##-#### USA

Expert:  james bruce replied 14 days ago.

Can I assist or clarify further?

Expert:  james bruce replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.