How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 8323
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

We have a commercial tenant but are in the process of

This answer was rated:

We have a commercial tenant but are in the process of selling the building for development. Can I give verbal notice
JA: What steps has the tenant taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: England
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We have no written contract

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

No any notice like this must be in writing. I trust this assists.

Let me know if you have questions

Jeremy Aldermartin and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you