MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

How do l set up a trust need help. I am on benefits so need

Customer Question

How do l set up a trust need help. I am on benefits so need free or very very low change in final example document
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Bugbrooke NN73QX
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  J.Ustinovskaya replied 16 days ago.

Good morning, I am a solicitor and will be assisting you today. Could you please clarify what kind of trust you would like to create? Please give me as much information as possible so that I could assist you better.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please cancel
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 16 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you confirm whether you know what type of trust you would like to create, and what you would like to inlcude in the trust?

Further to my previous email please see attached link which should provide some preliminary information in relation to trusts.

https://www.gov.uk/trusts-taxes/types-of-trust.

Hopefully this is of some use to you and if you have any further questions I will be happy to assist.