INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Privacy Law, No I do not know if that is nessasary, At the

Privacy Law
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: No I do not know if that is nessasary
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: At the bottom of my neighbours garden a summer house has been erected and now gives the a view start into my kitchen window and garden
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I intend to speak to my neighbour but would like to be on solid ground

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

In the absence of further information, I can only provide a general answer.

The first port of call would be to speak with the neighbour. If you cannot come to an amicable arrangement, you may have to make an application to court to obtain an injunction to frost the windows or replace the glass.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,