C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

I will need to go to court, it is the property case Marek

I will need to go to court, it is the property case Marek is my name
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Selby
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have sent pre-court action letter
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have prepared the application and I will need a solicitor to review it and advise which court should be used
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
File attached (2V1SLQP)
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
The application for review is attached, I would like to know where it should be sent, please?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank you for your answer. We will need to go to court because we did invest our funds in the property and our investment was simply stolen. I am OK to wait for proper information.

Good morning. I am specialized in litigation, court proceedings and dispute resolution, thus, I will be able to advise and review your case and determine which court will have subject matter jurisdiction over your case.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Good morning, thank you for your email, I have updated Appendix A and respectively I have added Appendixes E&F, please refer to the attached files.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My children are struggling to understand why the family court order deprived my children of their property, which they legally paid for and tried to get it registered.

Good morning. I understand, apologies for the situation you have encountered. This is how we can proceed, I will disclose my business email address and we will discuss further about your case.

C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience: Senior Lawyer at Legal Group