How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C.Cornel Your Own Question
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1202
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
C.Cornel is online now

I will need to go to court, it is the property case Marek

This answer was rated:

I will need to go to court, it is the property case Marek is my name
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Selby
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have sent pre-court action letter
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have prepared the application and I will need a solicitor to review it and advise which court should be used
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
File attached (2V1SLQP)
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
The application for review is attached, I would like to know where it should be sent, please?

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank you for your answer. We will need to go to court because we did invest our funds in the property and our investment was simply stolen. I am OK to wait for proper information.

Good morning. I am specialized in litigation, court proceedings and dispute resolution, thus, I will be able to advise and review your case and determine which court will have subject matter jurisdiction over your case.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Good morning, thank you for your email, I have updated Appendix A and respectively I have added Appendixes E&F, please refer to the attached files.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My children are struggling to understand why the family court order deprived my children of their property, which they legally paid for and tried to get it registered.

Good morning. I understand, apologies for the situation you have encountered. This is how we can proceed, I will disclose my business email address and we will discuss further about your case.
Thank you.

C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1202
Experience: Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
C.Cornel and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you