How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 15884
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

If we own the property out right do the council have the

This answer was rated:

If we own the property out right do the council have the right enter my property


Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Kindly explain the situation further.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi we have problem neighbour who keeps complaining about everything and anything and constantly harassment she complains about that were hourding rubbish she's in a rent property but we own our house we've had enough of constant harassment we don't know what to do


The Council cannot attend your property without a warrant or enforcement notice.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi thanks for getting back to me I just have another question. How do we go about getting a restraining order against the neighbour in question?


You would need to apply for a General Form Injunction through your local county court.

INC Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you