INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

If we own the property out right do the council have the

If we own the property out right do the council have the right enter my property

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Kindly explain the situation further.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi we have problem neighbour who keeps complaining about everything and anything and constantly harassment she complains about that were hourding rubbish she's in a rent property but we own our house we've had enough of constant harassment we don't know what to do

The Council cannot attend your property without a warrant or enforcement notice.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi thanks for getting back to me I just have another question. How do we go about getting a restraining order against the neighbour in question?

You would need to apply for a General Form Injunction through your local county court.