MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I am looking at purchasing some land but need some help with

Customer Question

I am looking at purchasing some land but need some help with the legal documentation, I would like to know what it all means in the event of a sale going through please.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No, upon viewing the property (which is up for auction) there is a legal pack to view online which is what I am trying to understand.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: I haven't, I was wondering who I need to speak to and how. The auction is in two weeks so I am keen to understand the documents.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really, I have images of all of the documentation that I need help understanding if that helps.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 13 days ago.
Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. To clarify do you wish an expert to review the auction pack? As this would be above the level of work that could be carried out on this Q and A platform.
Due to the sale being by auction I would advise that you contact solicitors who specialise in auction sales you should be able to locate a solicitor using the following link: https://www.lawsociety.org.uk/en/public/for-public-visitors/using-a-solicitor/find-a-solicitor
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 12 days ago.
Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear please do not hesitate to contact me further.