Ask an Property Solicitor. Get an Answer ASAP.
Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.
So in essence you are just waiting for the current freeholder to sign now and they in turn are waiting for confirmation from the buyer they are ok with it?
Thank you for your time on the phone as discussed, your best option is to continue to seek agreement from all parties to avoid the animosity involved in holding up the sale but if you did so I do not see how you can be sued. You are perfectly entitled to withold consent until you are satisfied. I trust this assists