MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I want to find out owner of property. O wish to make an

Customer Question

I want to find out owner of property . O wish to make an offer on to buy
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Only contactrd estate agent but they dont get back to me
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Liverpool uk
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Dont rhibk so i put an offer forward but they took weeks to reply to me. Soneobe suggested i approach the seller first hand How much does the solicitor cost
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Ok
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 16 days ago.
Good afternoon thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. The first step would be to download the title documents from Land Registry to ascertain who owns the property, there is a small fee of £3 to access these documents. The following link should assist you https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/eservices/
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Qouls I be ablw to contact the seller direct with an offer . As I dont feel confident in the state agent
you may do so, is the property for sale?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
We have put an offer in but estste agent doesnt answer us
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Does my £5 trial cover phone calls
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 15 days ago.
Ok thanks for the confirmation, you may contact them directly however the seller still be considering offers. A phone call is a further fee of £44.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok thanks for reply
Glad to be off assistance, we wish you all the best going forwards.