How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 15894
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I need check the property title and deed Can I check for

Customer Question

I need check the property title and deed Can I check for free
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: their tree blocking our sun
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: London
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 12 days ago.


Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

You are able to download a copy of the Official Copy Register and Title Plan from the Pand Registry's website. The web address is:

The cost is £3.00.

I hope this Nswers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I need them to cut the tree down , but they are not response , what can I do
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
We are planning doing the fence , but what should we do
Expert:  INC Law replied 12 days ago.

You need to contact the owner of the neighbouring property before carryout out such works