John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

E have lived in ou i, we have lived here for over 30 year

Customer Question

e have lived in ou i
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: we have lived here for over 30 year and have had lovely neighbours until this one.It was ok at first when we looked after dogs when the female had to spend time inside, and even put up with them continually adding wood to the top of our fence. They then erected their ow 6 foot fence end tod to touch it So far so good .. we have legal access to our property . We had permission to put number on gate This number diappeard. Police envolved then we recieved our number back but with a letter to say that we must not put any number on gate - or on the second gate which has been put several inches prior to their . bounday we are also not allowed to sweep his path - we have to oly contact via solicitor.. police see didbelieving of his pettiness,," week he was at our door ranting. My husband is 78 and unable to stand up to him
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not yet we are pensioners ans scare of cost.. the case has been forwarded norfolk and suffolk victims
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Even the police say he is being petty but he maintains his position He ownhis own seadogs business, we were concerned that emergency services would not find us but police have given us 3 word app .neighbour says that if we put number on his gate he will remove and destroy it
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  John replied 12 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  John replied 12 days ago.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. How is it I can help you with this today please?

Expert:  John replied 11 days ago.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

It is impossible to know what your question is as you have not asked one. If the dispute is over placing a number on the gate, which is being denied, it is unclear why this is an issue unless the gate is not yours to put a number on. If it is your property you are allowed to do as you wish. If it is not your property, then you will have to refrain from placing numbers on there.

If you require legal assistance please feel free to contact one of the organisations below for further assistance.

We are Advocate

https://weareadvocate.org.uk/

They match members of the public who need free legal help with barristers who are willing to donate their time and expertise in deserving cases for those who are unable to obtain legal aid and cannot afford to pay.

Law works

https://www.lawworks.org.uk/

LawWorks is a charity working in England and Wales to connect volunteer lawyers with people in need of legal advice, who are not eligible for legal aid and cannot afford to pay and with the not-for-profit organisations that support them.

Law Centres Network

https://www.lawcentres.org.uk/

Law Centres deliver advice through lawyers and qualified caseworkers and defend the rights of people who cannot afford a lawyer.

If you want to provide more information to me please feel free to do so, and I will be happy to help but based on the lack of information this is all I am able to provide.

Expert:  John replied 11 days ago.

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help

Expert:  John replied 11 days ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.