UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

No - my question regards a (waste?) water pipe that is

hello Pearl
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: no - my question regards a (waste?) water pipe that is coming from a neighbouring business and directing water into my garden. the pipe is on the neighbouring property but angled towards my garden, and slightly protruding into my property in a way that is clearly intended to cause the water to come into it. are they within their righsts to do this?
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Brighton
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: that's all for now i think

I am a solicitor. No, they should not be doing this. I would suggest that you send them a note asking them to stop and remove the pipe failing which you may take proceedings against them.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks, that's fine for now. Can i get back to you about this later if necessary?

Sure. All the best

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thanks