Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

We thought we had cancelled a time share membership but have

We thought we had cancelled a time share membership but have received many phone calls telling us that this is not true. I believe there is new legislation with the possibility of reimbursement for illegal timeshare selling. We have started negotiations with an arbitration company and paid a deposit. Having looked at this company’s legal performance it appears that we are unlikely to resolve our time share issue. Can you please give us any advice.
JA: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?
Customer: I have read the contract - what should I look out for?
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have emailed scanned copies of some of the required documents. We have sent a part payment of £1471.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don’t know if there’s anything else the lawyer should know!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am disappointed it has taken so long but understand. I think I'm going to have to use the company I have signed with and trust that this will be beneficial to us. Thank you for looking.

I am aware of a number of companies like this that claim you have not cancelled the time share or that they will get you money back most of these are scams in the end, they want money for this. What is the name of this company?

Without a response I can only give you a general answer however I urge caution because these companies do tend to be scam companies. I trust this assists

Let me know if you have further queries

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The company is Arbitration Consultants.
There are a number of issues with that company from what I see, Company details are provided on the website but they do not provide substantiation for their claims of legal and mediation expertise, nor do they appear to be a regulated business. Consumers have reported unsolicited contact from this company. If initial contact was unsolicited – a cold call or email or text out of the blue, it gives rise to concerns as to whether your data has been acquired and used legally. -- Unsolicited contact by phone, text or email is likely to be a breach of data protection laws and further suggests a less than professional enterprise. I trust this assists
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The company is Arbitration Consultan
I already responded above. I trust this assists
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you- I’ll have to hope that they honour their contract . Thank you for your advice, I appreciate your assistance .
No problem take care
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney