John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

The tenant upstairs is leaving a full set of keys under the

Customer Question

The tenant upstairs is leaving a full set of keys under the door front mat and I own the ground floor flat
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: The police have visited me I've told the landlord
JA: Where is the flat located?
Customer: I've told Apex Housing who look after the property NW10
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: There have been 'other' things happening but this is the one I'm concerned about
Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. How is it I can help you today?

Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

It is unclear, specifically what your question is. If you have concerns about the keys being accessible by an intruder or someone who is not supposed to have access, then that is a valid concern which I would suggest reporting to the landlord as well as the housing authority - which I note you have already done. They should be able to take action and stop the tenant leaving a full set of keys under the door front mat.

If you have a specific question, please let me know but I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.