MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Karl orace matthews like to make an company with the tenant

Karl orace matthews like to make an company with the tenant retash patel at home in willesden I was getting ready today a d leave my room he was in the toilet he was locked the door I came down stairs I told him why he do that for I get upset with him he won.t leave me alone the tenant name .mitch calling me karl what's happening retash started causing more trouble before last year than he put the lights inside the house when is was bright I fell him off getting very angry losing my temper his been doing things very long time the land lord is not every happy about the behavior with respect with the tenant room number 4 now my name is ***** ***** is very upset now I live*****London NW2 5ae
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Nowadays he put the kitchen light on everything now retash is in big trouble now I need the land to come to this property to ask him to leave please retash is very selfish
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: His mum miss Patel please I don.t want him to leave there any more he come upstairs he slams the doors to much I get get no peace I just want the space to do my in depending
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes please
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would like to make an complain I go to Wembley civic centre the land lord wasn't there 3 times I want to make a complain about retash behavior 4 years ago retash patel was calling my name all the time he was touch the tenant albert mitch Wilson belongings he went in the drow to take my eating fork he make a mach in the kitchen he put on the lights when is daytime karl was very upset losing my temper I go down stairs I get something to eat in the house retash Patel want to share with karl and I just want to be on my own every time retash keep on slamming the door down stairs he washing his clothes retash mother mrs patel comes and sees himself from the look ahead staff this latter for Brent council I have complain problem with retash yesterday I was out to deptford I comes home on Thursday 25th june 2020 last year I was having my dinner before I came upstairs retash was in the bathroom he looked the door he frightened me he shouldn't do that to karl I was losing my temper I told him don't keep on doing that he keeps on doing that he disturb karl I say to Tara call the social services I am not very happy about the tenant living there retash cause problem at home I spoken to my brother hugh about this problem at home my brother number is *****(###) ###-####I spoken to miss Howell disabled old lady what is going on in the house at*****willesden NW2 5ae I call the police many times about retash albert mitch Wilson knows what is going on in the property karl don't want to live there anymore miss Howell content number 0208(###) ###-####I spoken to bro jump his from the jamaica from the church his mobile number is ***** 682131 this letter is.going to the police content my family my mobile number is ***** email***@******.***

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am so.e more complain in the future
Sorry I am not sure I understand?

If you have any issues with your landlord I would advise that you try to resolve this with them amicably first. If this fails you could try to have the dispute resolved by a specialist landlord and tenant resolution team.

Hopefully I have answered but if anything remains unclear I will be happy to assist you further.

Good afternoon, please note the request for a call requries a further fee. If you are ahppy yo pay for the fee I will be happy to arrange this.

MatthewM1117,
Experience: Expert
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I just know about retash behavior
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Last year retash patel was charged with the breaking the law

Sorry I do not understand.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
To years ago he going to my fridge to take al my belongings to throw outside
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
He go into my fridge downstairs
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This year he was swar in he tells albert mitch Wilson to fock off and h
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
he makes noises disturbing other tenant room 2
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I was going down stairs retash was inside the house in the bathroom door he didn't know

Have you raised this issue with the other party? I am struggling to understand who the parties are involved in this matter.