John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

Can you please me with Yuliya Ustinskaya!

Customer Question

Hello there,
Expert:  John replied 15 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  John replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. How is it I can help you today?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello John!
I have spoken with Yulia Ustinovskaya, she knows my case
Can you please connect me with her ?
Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am unsure who that is as I am just an expert on this site. I unfortunately cannot connect you to other experts.

What I suggest is you contact our customer service team and ask them if you can be contacted with Yulia Ustinovskaya. Our customer service team can be contacted here https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.